There are various methods that people can use when they want to know how to cleanse lungs properly. Most prefer to forgo using medication which is why natural remedies are so popular. As the demand for natural treatments increase, more people are asking questions on how they’d be able to have a successful therapy to detox those lungs after smoking.
Below are some considerations that experts have advised to ensure that the treatments used on how to cleanse lungs are effective. To have a successful outcome, preliminary preparations should be done.
1. Hold off consumption of dairy products at least two days before you plan to start your therapy. Dairy products have the tendency to interfere with your cleansing as they are ingested by our systems at a slower rate. Before beginning, your system needs to flush out any dairy products to ensure that cleansing would be more successful and faster.
2. Using two whole lemons squeeze them into a glass containing 8 to 10 oz. of water. Consuming this solution before breakfast is advised. This would help your system prepare for the alkalizing foods you would need to ingest that will help regenerate your lungs.
3. Drink 10 oz. of pure grapefruit juice during breakfast. For those who don’t enjoy the taste of grapefruit, you have the option of diluting it with a bottle of spring water. You could also opt to drink pineapple juice as substitute. These juices are rich in natural antioxidants that would help in the promotion of your respiratory system.
4. Drink at least 8 to 10 oz. of pure carrot juice in between breakfast and lunch time. Carrot juice helps your body alkalize your blood during the period that you plan to cleanse your system. The juice contains beta- carotene that is formed into Vitamin A. This vitamin aids in keeping your respiratory system clean and healthy.
5. Drink 12 oz. of potassium juice with your lunch. Potassium helps in cleaning your lungs especially when it’s consumed in its liquid form. To make a potassium juice, you would need to juice sea greens, carrots, spinach, celery, and parsley. For those who don’t own juicers, just mix 2 oz. Noni juice with 8 oz. of spring water. Remember that you need pure Noni juice.
6. Drink 12 oz. pure cranberry juice before you sleep. Cranberry juice aids our body in fighting off bacteria that might be found in our lungs. To avoid infections, we need to cleanse our lungs from any harmful substances. Cranberries are powerful antioxidants that help keep our system healthy.
People now have the chance of choosing what kind of treatment they’d like. All you need to do is weigh your options. What method would reap the most rewards and cause fewer side effects?
Medications are usually used as a last resort due to some reported complications during their usage. Going natural is the most form when it comes to treating illnesses today. Before anything else, consult your physician on how to cleanse lungs properly before deciding. This would help lessen the rate that problems might occur in the future.