Mango is called ‘the king of the fruits’. It is not only a delicious fruit but also has many health benefits. There are a lot of varieties of Mango Pulp differing in taste and appearance. Mango Pulp is a good source of various vital nutrients and vitamins e.g. calcium, magnesium, potassium, iron, amino acids and flavonoids and other essential components.
Health Benefits of Mango
· Mango Pulp improves digestion as it contains various digestive enzymes which help to break down proteins, thus aiding digestion. Fiber content present in Mango prevents constipation. It also helps to cure indigestion and soothes the stomach.
· Mango Pulp is a very rich source of potassium. Potassium helps in controlling heart rate and blood pressure. Reduced blood pressure levels can control heart diseases.
· Mango Pulp contains dietary fiber, pectin, etc. which plays an effective part in reducing blood cholesterol levels. Controlled levels of cholesterol helps to reduce the risks of cancer.
· Vitamin A present in Mango Pulp improves eyesight. It also helps to cure anemia as it contains iron.
· Fiber, Magnesium, Iron and other anti- oxidants present in Mango Pulp help to maintain the fat levels thereby reducing weight. It is also rich in vitamins and has a low fat content. Mango Pulp regulates the level of glucose, free fatty acids and cholesterol.
· Mango Pulp contains Glutamine acids. Glutamine acids help to boost memory and also improve brain health. It is very beneficial for children as it maintains the growth of active blood cells and increases concentration.
· Vitamin E, present in Mango Pulp, helps to regulate body hormones. Copper helps in the production of blood cells.