In this recipe, we will make a green tea cake. It is very tasty and has good health benefits too. Most green tea is produced in China, where it has been used for thousands of years. At harvest, the leaves are sun or oven dried, not oxidized like black tea.
Green tea has many compounds thought to have various health benefits. These benefits include the prevention of cancer, improved memory, improved heart health, and better relaxation. With that in mind, we hope you enjoy our green tea cake recipe, and share with your friends.
– 1 green tea bag- 10 tablespoons white sugar
– 2 to 3 eggs
– 2/3 cup white flour
– 1 teaspoon baking powder
– 10 tablespoons butter or margarine
– heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
– Beat eggs, butter, sugar in a mixer- Add in tea (remove tea from tea bag)
– add flour and baking powder
– mix all ingredients completely
– roll the mixture into balls
– coat each ball with a bit of butter or margarine
– Bake in oven for about 35 minutes